Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The Japanese Fried Chicken

New Product Alert!

Hokben has finally joined the fast-food chain restaurant's fried chicken battle. 

Their packaging is very convenient. It's really firm and doesn't break easily. Most of the fast-food restaurants are serving their chicken with a low-quality and thin carton. So when they put a very hot fried chicken, the box tends to get wet due to the excess steam. So kudos to Hokben for doing the extra mile and adding a cute illustration on their box.

Now let's talk about the chicken

My first impression, the chicken looks very pale (So I need to edit it out just to make the chicken look vibrant enough). They have a very strong smell, but the kind of smell that doesn't really bother me. The skin looks very crispy and the chicken looks bigger compared to other fried chicken. 

The first time I uploaded it on my Instagram, all of my friends are saying that this is their fav fried chicken so far. They love how crispy on the outside yet juicy on the inside. I'm 100% agree. The chicken is very juicy, I even ordered the breast part, and it's still juicy. The seasoning was very well thought-out. I can taste the black paper and also the ginger in every bite. The most surprising part is the skin. Man, you have to try it out yourself in order to understand what I'm saying. I'm speechless. Easily 8/10.

Tips: I suggest you order on GrabFood, they have a lot of discount coupons for a minimum spend of at least IDR 100k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment