What could be a better activity to do on a sunny day besides swimming? 없습니다~
So during my stay at DoubleTree Hotel, I decided to swim for at least an hour. I arrived at the pool at 09.45, and the pool staff told me that my visit was only allowed for one hour until 10.45. Just like what I planned. This is how the pool looked like from my point of view.
I ordered their sea salt latte, and to be honest it was to die for. I love the fact that I can smell their roasted coffee right away the moment I sip mine. The seal salt cream is somehow reminded me to a flavor of a cotton candy. It's sweet yet I can still taste the saltiness. Since I drank the coffee while enjoying my swim, the ice got melt easily due to the direct hit of sunlight. But surprisingly, the more the ice melts, the better it is to drink because the taste is much more balanced.
Besides coffee i also brought my favorite cookie from Dough Lab. The O.G. I always love the texture of their cookie, it was not too tough and not too soft either. It's actually very chewy. The thing that escalate the flavor the most is the grain of salt at the top of the cookies.
To conclude my story, both of them are actually have a similar flavor yet they still compliment each other really well. Top notch, great breakfast materials indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment